St. Stanislaus Kostka Basilica
View website: http://ssk-sjn.weconnect.com/
The cornerstone of the present red brick and stone structure was laid on October 28th, 1894. Just over a year later – Thanksgiving Day of 1895 – the beautiful and imposing church was dedicated. The church was designed in Romanesque-style in the form of a Greek cross.
626 E 4th Street
Winona, MN 55987-4231